Part of my role as a coach and healer, is helping you determine how best to utilize my services to get the biggest bang for your buck- and the most healing support possible. When we speak during your FREE consultation call, we will explore together what is happening for you and what your needs are. At the end, I will share my thoughts and recommendations and you can determine what feels best to you.
Here are the packages that I offer, which are described in detail below. Payment plans can be arranged, we can discuss that during the consultation call. If you are a Maine resident and wish to explore using your health insurance to receive services, please contact me via my private practice, www.mcleodestevez.com.
Support NOW ~ Keep me on TRACK coach ~ It’s the ART I need ~ Gimmee TLC & Healing ~ A la carte… or the DIY package
If you are a Seinfeld fan, then you might recall Frank Costanza trying to lower his blood pressure by yelling SERENITY NOW! Not exactly an effective way to accomplish that goal, but when you select this package it’s because you and/or are in a moment where having a sounding board is absolutely vital to your well-being and healing. You are craving the opportunity to talk to someone who totally gets what it feels like to be at this critical juncture.
Whether you have just started treatment and feel totally OVERWHELMED… or you’re in a place where you need to make important decisions related to your health… or you might even just be at a point where you know something needs to change…this is the offering for you
This package includes: three coaching calls with Stephanie, with customized ability to choose the session length that supports you best (30 or 60 minutes).
- Getting crucial, personalized support at JUST the time when you and/or your loved one need it most
- Measurable stress relief- being able to drop out of OVERWHELM mode so you can respond to needs vs reacting
- Increased faith and optimism that YOU CAN DO THIS- tap into your own healing wisdom so you feel in control of your outlook and feelings
- Support in finding your direction- know what you need to move forward from a place of leadership and empowerment- instead of having to rely on conflicting outside resources
- Feeling confident that you know the NEXT STEPS to take, rather than struggling or stumbling, fearing that you are off track or have forgotten something important.
Keep me on TRACK coach
This is THE option when you need and want regular support from Stephanie, whether you are in the flux of active treatment, chronic disease management, or survivorship. This package offers you the assurance that you don’t have to go it alone- there is someone with both personal and professional experience who can guide you through this tumultuous time.
This package includes: 7 coaching calls with Stephanie, with customized ability to choose the session length that supports you best (30 or 60 minutes).
- Feeling confident that you have a game plan for addressing your concerns AND getting support for tweaking it as things change
- Measurable stress relief- being able to drop out of OVERWHELM mode
- Decrease in feelings of anxiety and confusion, because you and your experiences feel VALIDATED
- Increased capacity to manage the emotional highs and lows that cancer brings
It’s the ART I need
You don’t need to be an artist to use art as a healing meditative practice, but you do need some guidance to figure out how to pull it off (i.e. using it effectively and consistently) instead of just making pretty pictures.This package offers the experiential teaching of the protocol that I created to use art to heal the body, mind, spirit, and self. It is an awesome package to use especially if you are already in some form of “talk therapy”, but feel like you need just a little bit more to REALLY express what you have been through, in order to let it go and reclaim your connection to yourself.
When I was diagnosed with breast cancer myself, I used art therapy to heal, and I realized that I could serve others by teaching them the process of using art as therapy. I developed this protocol because not only do we need something effective, but the process of healing emotionally from cancer takes a lot of time and attention. The arts are a perfect vehicle for meeting that demand while offering a tool that you can use over and over again until you feel better.
I trained to be a master’s level art therapist at Lesley College in Cambridge, MA, and I have nearly 15 years experience as an art therapist. I was initially drawn to art therapy after my mom died from breast cancer, because I realized that “talk therapy” could only take me so far with respect to fully healing emotionally. I am a licensed clinical professional counselor in Maine, who has been in private practice since 2009.
- Art as Therapy sessions give you the TOOLS you need to walk through your experience and help you RECLAIM yourself- cancer doesn’t have to rob you of your identity and sense of sanity
- Emotional healing is not a linear path, there is no step A, B, C… yet when you have learned the power of using art to heal, you are more RESILIENT in staying with the process rather then having the process manage you
- You feel EMPOWERED because you no longer need to worry about the next time you feel triggered, your art journal is always available- any time of day or night. You will have a safe place to express what you are feeling, knowing that you can go back to it as needed for further processing.
Gimmee TLC and Healing
You have reached that point where simply surviving is not good enough-you’re invested in HEALING and reclaiming your life… but you get stuck when you try to figure out where to start. It feels impossible. You worry that you will never feel the same again, and it is taking its toll, not only on yourself but on your relationships with others.
Cancer is a demanding experience. It impacts your body, mind, spirit, and self, and you are continuously confronted with exactly how it has changed you. Not only is this feel like you never can catch a break, but very few people seem to understand. You feel alone and you have to deal with the STARK reality that there are no guarantees in this life.
Yet, you DESERVE to live as well as you can, for as long as you can.
This process takes time, persistence and the ability to sit with the unknown, and not only do you need a solid game plan, but you need tools that are going to be effective as you heal. This encompassing package offers the full spectrum of Stephanie’s abilities and knowledge. I will be by your side, as a coach and a healer, helping you every step of the way.
This package includes:
- One x 60 minute assessment and planning session with Stephanie, ie Where are you now, and where do you hope to go? And, what aspects from your past are impacting this process?
- Eight x 60 minute sessions with Stephanie, alternating between healing and coaching
- Four x 60 minute art as therapy sessions, to learn how to use art to emotionally heal the body, mind, spirit, and self
- Four x 60 minute coaching sessions
- Feeling fully supported in your process, this package blends the healing power of art with the motivating power of coaching
- Maximizing your highest potential for healing your body, mind, spirit, and self.
- Deeply connecting to your own unique wisdom, reclaiming your identity and CONFIDENCE.
- Creating a meditative art practice that can serve you in overcoming any obstacle that comes your way
A la Carte… or the DIY package
It’s nice to be able to choose what works best for you, perhaps you just want to dip your toe in at the moment OR you want to add more support to the package you have already selected. Whatever it may be, I want to meet you where you are at. If you are adding to an existing package, take an additional 10% off the price!
- 30 or 60 minute coaching call
- 60 minute art as therapy session